Thursday, February 21, 2008

A shock!

Today, during anatomy class, Cheryl and Jolane gave a real suprise, It was the usual 10 minute break, when they told me they saw a dead frog/toad near the library. I was somewhat happy/sad. I asked them for the details and kept my fingers crossed that Mr.Sweeper doesn't sweep it away before i see it. I rushed to the 'crime scene' with my camera but found 2/3 nicely tied up black bags. They told me it was at some road next to the curb. I returned to the LT, sien =(

Then, we decied to check out the place after the lecture ended. It ended up that i had not looked at that particular spot, it was. Lying there motionless. Phew, what a relieve when i saw this. Saw the beak, and went., (sigh of relief)


I think most flattened carcasses look alike. (burung penyet is delicious)

Here's a pic of a flat toad (courtesy of Mom) from a seperate incident

Alicia

No comments: