Sunday, February 24, 2008

Nothing = 4 nothing

Today, i was looking through my data and trying to think of a good statistics to use. Then, i was kinda doing a reflection on the things i have done throughout this project. I must say this blog has helped me alot in my self-assessment and has served as a good reminder for quite a forgetful person i am. It helps me keep track on what i have done and more importantly, things i haven't done.

It has been more than half-way through the whole process, a brief yet significant journey i have embarked on, to take up this UROPS of mine. And i believe every step i have taken shall not bring along anything but lessons and priceless experiences.

Last but not least, this has made me learn things the hard way, the hardy way, that frogs/toads should be cherished(because they are scarce) and not chewed.

Here is a video, yet another from YouTube, to end on the "hungry" note. Please be disgusted, be very =O



Alicia -believes NOTHING IS FOR NOTHING

No comments: