Wednesday, February 13, 2008

IT made my day

As i was writing the previous post, i was just stoning in front of my comp, thinking frogful thoughts. Then, i got a call from Tiffany. She sounded like she was in trouble or somthing. She went ," Eh, Alicia..Can you come over to R1 right now?" Then, i was like. Yeah,okay....(long pause) why? She more calm and went....
Drumrolls : There's a BIG TOAD HERE.
I said : ok.Going over now.
She said :ok..hurry..RUN

Being my obedient self, i ran. From R3 to R1.Not to mention i waited for the lift for half a forever plus my running which took another half.

When i got there(panting), i saw this BIGGIE. It was this fatso toad lurking near a drain.

It is such a fat Bufo melanostictus (Asian toad), that it actually forced itself against my fingers when i was holding it. It was really fun. Plus, it secreted a yellowish sustance which was quite alot compared to the others i caught, due to its large size. It was almost as big as my palm.
Here's pic of it..





Notice the yellow substance

-Thanks Tiff =)

Aliciatan (Pest of the Pest)

No comments: