Thursday, January 31, 2008

Caught a roach

Last night, when i was just stoning in my room, something exciting happened. A golden brown cockroach [Periplaneta americana] flew in through the windows( it was wide open). Initially i decided to live and let live. Then, it started getting my attention. It was flying all over the place, so i thought to myself, why not?

I took a ziplock bag and tried to make it fly into it. Yeah, think cockroach nowadays are smarter, considering i found it in uni.
Then, i decided to grab it and chuck it into the ziplock bag, its new home. maybe i should call it Papa roach..

here's a picture of it, with a tiny bitsy piece of marshmellow all my pets get fed.



I went to get ethanol to make my dear "friend" drunk from the labs just now. Hope its ready to end its life. Hope more of its kind, the insects, are ready to die for Audrey. Going on a killing spree soon.

Tentitively, i will be going frogging on saturday(2nd) and monday(4th), both at 7.30pm to 9.30pm.
Survey site : Where will the frogs be?


Ps: they were fOGging at KE7 at about 11am.


Alicia

No comments: